7/12 Munster Street Port Macquarie
ULTRA-CONVENIENT APARTMENT LIVING
Promoting a relaxing seaside lifestyle, this apartment is generously proportioned and offers an ultra-desirable cosmopolitan lifestyle. With a northerly aspect, this home is bathed in natural light all year round. Walking distance to the stunning Break Wall, CBD hub, cafes/restaurants and Town Beach this location provides easy living. This is a rare opportunity to secure an enviable lifestyle in Port or a 'bullet proof' investment.
* Contemporary kitchen features stone benches and stainless appliances
* Generous bedrooms, master with walk-in robe and balcony
* Modern bathroom with both bathtub, shower and separate w/c
* Metres to an eclectic mix of humming Eateries and Bars
* Reverse cycle air-conditioning for comfort all year round
* Additional body corporate bathroom, perfect for washing off the sand
* Single lock-up garage plus storage room completes the package
INSIDER'S TIP: For great coffee and stunning sunrise views head town to Little Shack Cafe on the Break wall.
Rental potential: $380 - $400 per week
IDENTIFICATION REQUIRED FOR ENTRY TO ALL OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS
: $1850 per year
: $1087 per quarter
First National Real Estate Port Macquarie
67-69 Horton Street
PORT MACQUARIE 2444
T 02 6583 6000
F 02 6583 6966
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.