This renovated home offers a feeling that's warm and inviting, ready to welcome home its next family. The stone kitchen is equipped with a 900mm SMEG gas cooktop and flows out to the vast covered entertaining area. With the nature reserve at the rear and tucked away at the end of a cul-de-sac setting - you can just imagine the peace and tranquility! The warmth and quality of this home will impress every buyer.
* Quality crafted interiors showcase modern finishes/fittings
* Renovation includes; new roller door, blinds, fans... EVERYTHING!
* Stone kitchen with 900mm SMEG gas cooktop and range-hood
* Freshly painted in woodland grey with white trims
* Stunning, coastal timber-look flooring flows throughout
* Extra-large outdoor entertaining alfresco with shade blind
* Abundance of natural light throughout, ceiling fans and air-conditioning
* Side access for the van, boat or trailer, second toilet in laundry
* Easy care gardens, vegetable patch ready to sow, water tank
* Located in the Hastings Primary School catchment
Rental potential: $460 - $480 per week
IDENTIFICATION REQUIRED FOR ENTRY TO ALL OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS