Spreading across a beautifully landscaped 2,109 sqm parcel of land, this immaculately presented residence offers all-season entertaining and comfortable family living. It's perfectly positioned among quality homes within a quiet cul-de-sac setting that features a beautiful leafy backdrop.
Boasting quality crafted interiors and a thoughtfully designed floor-plan, the owners have added features like solar power, solar hot water and a 45,000 litre rainwater tank to keep bills to a minimal if any. With only moments to Lake Cathie and amenities, you'll certainly enjoy the lifestyle that this location boasts.
* Landscaped grounds with ample lawn, trees and rose garden
* Chef's appointed stone kitchen with stainless steel SMEG appliances
* Large, single-level design with multiple living spaces
* Expansive living and dining flow to the garden and courtyard
* Colourbond shed offering parking for the caravan plus workbench and storage
* Indulgent master suite has a walk-through robe and generous ensuite
* Plantation shutters and 4KW solar panels and solar hot water system
* Abundance of storage and linen cupboards throughout
* 45,000 litre rainwater tank, double gate rear access, NBN connected
* Air conditioning and ceiling fans for comfort all year round
* There is nothing to do but simply move in and enjoy!
INSIDER'S TIP: The sunroom overlooking the gardens is the perfect spot for breakfast in the cooler months.
IDENTIFICATION REQUIRED FOR ENTRY TO ALL OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS