Nestled amid tranquil landscaped gardens on a generous 1,206 sqm parcel of land, this five bedroom home offers a north-east facing indoor/outdoor lifestyle in a premier Lighthouse Beach location. Peacefully recessed from the street to provide a surprisingly tranquil and quiet lifestyle within easy access to Tacking Point Primary School, Miners Beach and Lighthouse Beach Shopping Village.
* Multiple living areas flow to an extra-wide elevated balcony
* Vaulted ceilings with exposed beams enable plenty of natural light
* Freshly painted interiors and new timber-look flooring downstairs
* Generous rumpus room with separate entry offers flexibility for families
* Tidy kitchen captures the views and offers scope to upgrade and revitalise
* Generous bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, two feature an ensuite
* Elevated setting captures morning sun and soothing sea breezes
* Located in the highly sought after Tacking Point Primary School catchment
* Four lock-up garage plus double carport and side access
* Solar electricity, 10,000 litre rainwater tank and large shade house
INSIDER'S TIP: Head to 'Coast' below the Tacking Point Surf Club for great coffee, food and ocean views.
Rental Potential: $600 per week
IDENTIFICATION REQUIRED FOR ENTRY TO ALL OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS