We are offering the option for virtual inspections by video, contact the agent with any questions or to arrange an inspection.
This superb family home is positioned close to neighbouring amenities and is ideal for tradesperson or family seeking additional space for home business, hobbies, family activities or storage. Luxuriously appointed and enjoying a prized north to rear aspect, the light filled kitchen with abundant bench space, walk in pantry and views extending to the garden.
Designed for flexibility of living spaces with master suite on lower level and remaining bedrooms and additional living area upstairs. An under roof studio/utility room can be configured to suit and is complete with shower and toilet.
This private oasis also features an additional free standing workshop/garage with shower and toilet.
Inclusions you would expect in a quality home, high ceilings, decorative cornices, expansive glass, air conditioning, solar HWS and solar panels.
The peace and tranquillity of Sherwood Estate provides idyllic conditions for relaxed coastal living, positioned close to shopping centre, cafes, schools, hospital and university and within approximately seven minutes drive from CBD.
* Cleverly designed to accommodate the changing needs of large families with multiple living spaces
* Four spacious bedrooms, master with walk-in robe and ensuite
* Three bedrooms segregated upstairs for peace and privacy
* Large tiled studio/ utility with bathroom under roofline
* Freestanding third garage/ workshop with shower and toilet
* Stunning kitchen has stone benchtops and walk-in pantry
* Level, child and pet-friendly garden that gets plenty of sunshine
Rental potential: $550 per week
IDENTIFICATION REQUIRED FOR ENTRY TO ALL OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS