35 Bonny View Drive Bonny Hills
COAST & COUNTRY
We are offering the option for virtual inspections by video, contact the agent with any questions or to arrange an inspection.
A rare opportunity to buy into the tranquil rural lifestyle of Bonny Hills only a few minutes to the beach, primary school, cafes and shops in the local village. This rare property set on 29.62 acres is a must to inspect!
Start your every day with all a country lifestyle should offer, waking up to
stunning views of the beautiful countryside and the sounds of cicadas, kookaburras and eucalyptus scented air and only a short 4km from Rainbow Beach or Lake Cathie for those early morning walks or surfs.
This north facing single storey, four bedroom home has a stunning outlook from every window in the house. The versatile design features an expansive central entertaining area with two bedrooms and bathroom each side and a large kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher and ample storage.
The home is only 12 years old and is presented impeccably with its gorgeous high raked ceilings, organic natural tones and loads of natural light, ceiling fans, split system air-conditioning and tiled living areas. The three bay garage is suitable for six cars and would easily accommodate the motorhome or caravan.There is also an additional 12m X 18m fully insulated shed with power, concrete floor that will very comfortably accommodate nine vehicles or equipment.
Your rural and coastal lifestyle awaits your inspection.
* 4km to Rainbow Beach, 4km to Middle Rock Beach, 1km to primary school
* Four spacious bedrooms complimented with built-in robes
* Two spacious living areas, ideal for growing families
* The well-equipped kitchen includes gas cooktop and dishwasher
* Suitable for multi-generational families or business possibilities
* B&B/ Airbnb potential, large shedding for the car enthusiast or tradespeople
* The possibilities are endless for such a rare parcel of land, land bank now and reap the rewards
* Serviced by town water plus a rain water tank with enviro septic system
* Plenty of space to add a swimming pool and tennis court (STCA)
All this plus some very special lifestyle enhancing extras make this a uniquely different property that you will want to secure. Express your interest now, as these rural coastal retreats are hard to find and will not last!
: $2610 per year
: 29.62 acres
First National Real Estate Port Macquarie
67-69 Horton Street
PORT MACQUARIE 2444
T 02 6583 6000
F 02 6583 6966
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.