7 Wyandra Crescent Port Macquarie
Contact agent for details
RECENTLY RENOVATED IN ULTRA CONVENIENT LOCATION
We are offering the option for virtual inspections by video, contact the agent with any questions or to arrange an inspection.
Beautifully renovated to high standards to deliver the perfect setting for low maintenance living for those looking to downsize or first home buyers. Set amidst lush gardens with nature reserve at the rear that celebrate alfresco living, the villa reveals impressive living proportions, enhanced by a superb selection of appointments, with an emphasis on effortless entertaining. It's move-in ready, with all work done, positioned a short walk to The Private Hospital and medical amenities, Kooloonbung Creek Reserve, CBD and Public transport.
* Stunning timber look flooring and plantation shutters
* Contemporary kitchen with stainless appliances and feature splash-back
* Ducted air conditioning and ceiling fans for year round comfort
* Entertainers' kitchen with stainless appliances and lots of storage
* Designer bathroom with matte black fittings and fixtures
* Two bedrooms each complimented with built-in wardrobes
* Covered sunroom overlooks the spectacular garden oasis
* Recently renovated throughout and ready to move into
* Combining low maintenance living with an ultra convenient location
IDENTIFICATION REQUIRED FOR ENTRY TO ALL OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS
: $2300 per year
: $575 per quarter
First National Real Estate Port Macquarie
67-69 Horton Street
PORT MACQUARIE 2444
T 02 6583 6000
F 02 6583 6966
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.