3/46 Burrawan Street Port Macquarie
INVEST IN CONVENIENCY AND LIFESTYLE
We are offering the option for virtual inspections by video, contact the agent with any questions or to arrange an inspection.
This humble two bedroom unit is just minutes from town centre, beaches, schools, Eastport Bowling Club and so much more. Currently tenanted until February 2022, this is the ideal investment opportunity. Featuring a large bathroom, separate laundry, well sized kitchen, open plan living area, this property has so much potential. Security can be a peace of mind with the building intercom system and single lockup garage.
* Two bedrooms with built in robes at rear of unit
* Open plan living offering calming coastal breeze
* Own private balcony capturing the morning sun, making it the perfect spot for a morning coffee.
* Single lockup garage
* Safe building with secure intercom system
* Close proximity to CBD, schools, bowling club, beaches and transport services
* Tenant in lease until February 2022, currently paying $320 per week and increasing to $330 in July 2021
IDENTIFICATION REQUIRED FOR ENTRY TO ALL OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS
: $1950 per year
: $516 per quarter
First National Real Estate Port Macquarie
67-69 Horton Street
PORT MACQUARIE 2444
T 02 6583 6000
F 02 6583 6966
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.