Viewings are by private appointment as open homes are suspended until further notice.
A truly grand Federation home of substantial dimensions, 'Hillcrest' presents a rare and exciting opportunity to own a piece of Port Macquarie history.
Graced with historical significance, this home was originally located on Gordon Street, where Grower's Market is situated but later relocated to Innes Lake.
Interiors abound in vintage appeal and period detailing, sympathetically blended with modern enhancements to accommodate today's lifestyle. Period detailing includes exquisite lead-lights, high intricate ceilings and timber fretwork.
It commands a private and leafy position in Innes Lake, just footsteps to the schools, university, park, Coles and village shopping.
* Ageless hardwood flooring throughout and high ornate ceilings
* Master bedroom with ensuite, decorative fireplace and unique period flourishes
* Main bathroom with gorgeous claw-foot tub
* Ground level has sizeable living spaces including a huge formal living room
* Upper level has a large fourth bedroom and ensuite bathroom
* French doors open to timber wrap-around balcony
* The in-ground pool is screened by lush surround for privacy
Rental potential: $520 per week
IDENTIFICATION REQUIRED FOR ENTRY TO ALL OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS