With exceptional spacious living, a family-friendly layout and leafy green outlooks, this charming brick home sits in sought-after Innes Lake and overlooks beautiful bushland. In immaculate condition and recently updated throughout, it serves up an abundance of indoor and outdoor spaces to cater to every day modern living.
This home is ideal for growing families who are looking for the space to spread out, as well as come together with ease. The flexible layout features multiple living and dining spaces, all of which are very generous in size and could be configured in a number of ways depending on your needs.
The brand new kitchen is set privately and peacefully to the rear, and flows out to the back yard. It features double pyrolytic oven and black 6 burner gas cook top, soft close cabinetry, dishwasher and back-lit Carrera Stone splash-back.
Appointed with quality fittings and creative furnishings, this beautiful property is sure to delight those seeking a spacious lifestyle in a family-friendly pocket.
* Designer stone kitchen with sleek stainless steel appliances
* Beautiful plantation shutters and LED down lighting throughout
* 18kw zoned Daikin ducted heating and cooling system
* Indulgent master suite with walk-in robe and modern ensuite
* Spacious bedrooms with built-ins, ceiling fans and plantation shutters
* Covered entertainers' terrace is the perfect spot for alfresco dining
* Supremely convenient location walk to schools, playground and vineyard
* Footsteps to Coles shopping village and Charles Sturt University
* Beautifully landscaped block with lush gardens and timber gazebo, pet-friendly
IDENTIFICATION REQUIRED FOR ENTRY TO ALL OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS