This one's a ripper! Situated on the high side of the street, in a quiet cul-de-sac, on an impressive 747 sqm block, this four bedroom home awaits. Marvel over picturesque, panoramic views of the hinterland, whilst sitting in the front lounge room, enjoying the sea breezes.
As you know, on the coast, it's all about entertaining. Enjoy gatherings with your family and friends, splashing about in the large, saltwater, inground swimming pool. For the observers, sit around and relax in the stunning, tiled, alfresco, BBQ area, adjacent to the pool. There is a third bathroom downstairs, which services the swimming pool.
Sit back and relax on the covered rear deck on a hot summer's day and still have visibility of the brood in the pool. The kids have plenty of room to run and play in the backyard and the additional under-house workshop/storage area in the extra-large garage, with rear roller door and high ceilings, is also worth noting and should keep dad more than happy.
Within four minutes' drive to the sand at Lighthouse Beach, popular cafe precinct and in close proximity to Tacking Point Primary, this comfortable, light-filled home is a great option that will provide you and your family with the ultimate lifestyle.
* Chef's stone kitchen with dishwasher and induction cooktop
* Stunning rich timber flooring flows throughout the living areas
* Reverse cycle air-conditioning and ceiling fans
* Fresh paint throughout this spacious light filled home
* Fantastic entertaining area and covered deck overlooking pool
* Sparkling in-ground saltwater swimming pool
* Large master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
* Loads of storage throughout the home
* Third bathroom downstairs, easily accessible from the pool
* For him - oversized double garage and under house storage
Rental potential: $600 per week
IDENTIFICATION REQUIRED FOR ENTRY TO ALL OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS