We are offering the option for virtual inspections by video, contact the agent with any questions or to arrange an inspection.
This delightful family home is located in an elevated position opposite tranquil nature reserve, that's just a short distance to St Columba School, Coles, local butcher, bakery, Charles Sturt University and the Base Hospital.
Offering much more than first meets the eye you are sure to be impressed by the many features this home has to offer, the separate air-conditioned living area make family living all too comfortable and the large covered entertaining area provides a perfect place to entertain family & friends all year round. There's a wealth of yard space on this generous 663m2 level block that has plenty of space for a pool or for the kids and pets to run and play around. There is the added bonus of side access which can accommodate a trailer or boat.
* Boasting an elevated position in a sought-after pocket of Innes Lake
* Sleek granite kitchen appointed with stainless steel appliances
* Covered alfresco entertaining area amid easy care gardens
* Open plan living and dining area plus media room
* Master bedroom complete walk-in robe and stylish ensuite
* Additional bedrooms feature one with built-in robe and one with walk-in
* Air conditioning, slow combustion fireplace, double garage plus garden shed
* Just 5 minutes' drive to Coles, local shops, schools and Charles Sturt University
* Located approximately 11 minutes' drive to Port Macquarie CBD and beaches
IDENTIFICATION REQUIRED FOR ENTRY TO ALL OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS