We are offering the option for virtual inspections by video, contact the agent with any questions or to arrange an inspection.
Enjoying expansive 180 degree views across Lighthouse Beach to the Pacific horizon and beyond.
Nestled on a generous 1,018 sqm parcel of land at the end of a peaceful cul-de-sac setting and consisting of two properties; a 4 bedroom, 2 bath, double garage home and a 1 bedroom granny flat complete with full kitchen, spacious living area, bedroom, laundry and sunny deck, it also has a designated parking space.
Both properties have a stunning view of the ocean, and the layout offers both properties a lot of privacy. The granny flat is approved, could be long term rented, and could also be an excellent Airbnb opportunity, or would make a decadent home office. If used as investment, the combined long term rent value of both is a conservative $920 per week.
* The home is only 6 years old and has been immaculately kept
* Bathed in natural sunlight, from sunrise to sunset, there are generous living and entertaining areas on both levels
* Seamless flow to a choice of alfresco entertaining venues and private level lawns framed by beautifully landscaped gardens
* Master bedroom with ocean views and sleek ensuite with double vanity
* Chic contemporary bathrooms, high ceilings, air conditioning
* Offering a lofty seaside setting with all the luxury and privilege of a thoroughly modern lifestyle
* A short drive or walk to Lighthouse Beach and cafes, a 5 minute drive to Coles, village shops, tavern and golf course
* Zoned for highly sought after Tacking Point Primary School
* Viewing is strictly by private inspections only
INSIDER'S TIP: There are some rainforest tracks in front of Beacon Court that make the walk to the beach and Watonga shops quick
IDENTIFICATION REQUIRED FOR ENTRY TO ALL OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS