We are offering the option for virtual inspections by video, contact the agent with any questions or to arrange an inspection.
Owner wanting to secure Sunshine Coast home but need to sell this home first. Set in the exclusive beach suburb of Lighthouse Beach, and superbly positioned on one of the most sought after streets, this stunning five bedroom home boasts panoramic ocean views to Laurieton from both levels of the home.
The first level features a large open plan living/dining area flowing onto the front terrace. There is also a stylish renovated kitchen where you may entertain family and friends whilst enjoying the expansive ocean vistas. On this level there is also a foyer, three bedrooms and main bathroom.
The lower level consists of an oversized rumpus room, family room, second kitchen, two bedrooms, bathroom/ laundry and a purpose built temperature controlled cellar with a holding capacity for over 1200 bottles. Perfect for a working from home solution or for guest accommodation.
This property offers ample privacy and serenity with its natural bushland surrounds and only 700 metres from the beautiful beachfront which allows you to enjoy the best of both worlds. Local cafe's, eateries, children's playground and pristine Lighthouse Beach are also within a short walking distance.
* Elevated setting captures morning sun and soothing sea breezes
* Cleverly designed to accommodate the changing needs of large families with multiple living spaces
* Renovated kitchen upstairs with design feature tiling, second kitchen downstairs
* Potential for income generation through holiday rental with dual living options
* Live upstairs and rent downstairs, huge scope for profit in the current climate
* Generous master bedroom has unbelievable views along the coastline
* Organic natural tones and loads of natural light, captures the essence of Port's laid back lifestyle
* Stunning timber flooring features on both levels of the home
* Temperature controlled cellar with a holding capacity for over 1200 bottles
* A fully fenced rear yard joins a leafy reserve, ensuring your privacy
* The back yard is screaming for decking incorporating a pool
* Zoned for highly sought after Tacking Point Primary School
Rental potential: $620 per week
IDENTIFICATION REQUIRED FOR ENTRY TO ALL OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS