We are offering the option for virtual inspections by video, contact the agent with any questions or to arrange an inspection.
You'll love this modern, stylish and spacious property set among other prestigious homes in Rainbow Beach Estate. The heart of this home is the beautiful (and literal) chef's kitchen. It's stone bench tops, gas 900mm stainless steel stove, walk in pantry, lots of cupboard space, breakfast bar and overall quality will impress. The clever open plan design with oversized living and dining area, and covered alfresco area flowing seamlessly from sliding glass doors make it a great place to entertain as well. Tile floors, reverse cycle air conditioning, fans and a gas connection for your outdoor bbq contribute to the easy living feel.
Also adding to the appeal is a separate media room, and a generously proportioned master with walk in robe and ensuite. The other 3 bedrooms are queen sized with built-ins and a main bathroom in their own wing.
The location is one to appreciate - 900 metres from Bonny Hills Garden Centre and Cafe, and walking distance to patrolled Rainbow Beach, surf club & cafe and Bonny Hills Beach Hotel.
* Multiple living areas with open plan kitchen/living/dining
* Covered al fresco entertaining area with gas bbq outlet overlooking easy care back yard
* Generous sized bedrooms with built-ins
* Lots of storage and power points
* Double garage with built in cupboards
* 10 minutes to Laurieton CBD, 15 minutes to Port Macquarie
* Close proximity to surf club, shops and medical in Bonny Hills and Lake Cathie
* Walking distance to primary school, close to bus stops for high schools
* Currently rented at $550 pw
Council Rates: $2,820 pa
Land Size: 693.6 sqm
Rental Potential: $650-$670 pw
IDENTIFICATION REQUIRED FOR ENTRY TO ALL OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS