12 Rainbow Beach Drive, Bonny Hills NSW 2445
SHORT STROLL TO RAINBOW BEACH
Perfectly positioned within walking distance to picturesque Rainbow Beach, this four bedroom home is stylish with plenty of room to entertain, including oversized living and dining area that flows seamlessly out to the spacious covered alfresco area. The chef's kitchen is a real show stopper, complete with stone bench tops, gas 900mm stainless steel stove, walk in pantry, lots of cupboard space and breakfast bar.
You'll love the separated media room, the ideal setting for family movie nights! The generously proportioned master suite includes a walk in robe and ensuite, and the three other bedrooms are queen sized with built ins and a main bathroom in their own wing.
The easy care back yard is ideal for pets and children with low maintenance green space to enjoy and established trees providing a tranquil and private setting. There is reverse cycle air conditioning and fans throughout, as well as a gas connection for the outdoor barbecue.
The location is one to appreciate - 900 metres to Bonny Hills Garden Centre and Cafe, and walking distance to patrolled Rainbow Beach, surf club & cafe and Bonny Hills Beach Hotel.
* Multiple living areas with open plan kitchen, oversized living & dining
* Covered al fresco entertaining area overlooking easy care back yard
* Generously proportioned bedrooms with built-ins
* Double garage with built in cupboards
* Close proximity to surf club, shops and medical in Bonny Hills and Lake Cathie
* 10 minutes to Laurieton CBD, 15 minutes to Port Macquarie CBD
* Walking distance to primary school, close to bus stops for high schools
Council Rates: $2,820 pa
Land Size: 693.6 sqm
Rental Potential: $700 pw
IDENTIFICATION REQUIRED FOR ENTRY TO ALL OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 693.60 m²
- 2 Garage