12 Tasman Road, Port Macquarie NSW 2444
Hastings Haven With Commanding Street Presence
Positioned on the east side of Port Macquarie, this gorgeous home oozes character and easily stands out from its competition.
Natural sunlight can come at a real premium for some homes, but this property has it in spades.
This immaculately presented home boasts three well-sized bedrooms all with built-in robes and ceiling fans for year-round comfort. A very spacious living area services the relaxation of its occupants and multiple dining options offers a growing family plenty of room to spread out.
Most importantly, it's modern kitchen includes dark granite style benchtops and services the heart of the home that offers vast storage options, gas stovetop, wall mount oven and updated appliances to ensure meal prep is as convenient as possible.
A dynamic floorplan guarantees practical liveability, and some sophisticated touches include rich walnut flooring, timber panel feature wall, keyless front door, heated towel rail, protected alfresco space and a very generous double car garage with ample room for a workshop/additional storage.
Rounding out the home, a ducted split system air conditioner keeps the entire house comfortable all year round which is a real luxury in a home of this era.
If a 5-minute drive into the heart of Port, proximity to Shelly Beach and the Hastings Public School catchment are all important to you – then this home will be a very worthy contender.
- Solid, well-built three-bedroom red brick home in the heart of Hastings
- Multiple spacious living areas with picturesque treescape views
- Year-round comfort with ceiling fans and ducted air conditioning throughout
- Flat driveway on high side of the street is luxury for car enthusiasts w/side slab & parking
- Internal access to oversized garage with space for workshop and under-house storage
- Sheltered Alfresco Entertaining area - overlooking a low-maintenance yard
- Close proximity to Beaches, Cafés, Schools, Transport and Local Shops
- Zoned for Hastings Public School within a 10-minute walk
IDENTIFICATION MAY BE REQUIRED FOR ENTRY TO OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 619 m²
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Fully Fenced