13 Magnolia Place, Port Macquarie NSW 2444
OWNER MUST SELL, COMMITTED ELSEWHERE
Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac in sought after Transit Hill location, this quality level home features a split level design and boasts two living areas, a contemporary kitchen with loads of bench and drawer space & impressive covered outdoor entertaining deck.
The master bedroom, located at the front of the home away from other bedrooms, is spacious with a generous walk in robe & ensuite. All other bedrooms are located on the lower level and are well sized with two including built in robes and all featuring ceiling fans. The main bathroom includes a corner bathtub as well as a separate toilet.
Outdoors, entertaining is easy with a desirable north to rear aspect for sunny afternoons on the deck. There's plenty of green space for children and pets to run around and convenient storage in the home, as well as a studio or workshop space that is ideal for hobbyists or storage. Walk to Shelly Beach, Sea Acres Rainforest and nearby children's playground, and only a short drive to schools, shopping, 2 golf clubs and town centre.
* Family room with fire place, air conditioning for year round comfort
* Contemporary kitchen with loads of bench & storage space
* Master bedroom with generous walk in robe & ensuite
* Covered outdoor deck looks over grassy yard
* Separate workshop/studio for hobbyists or storage
* Walk to Shelly Beach, Sea Acres Rainforest & local playground
* Short drive to town centre, schools, 2 golf clubs & shopping
Council Rates: $2,900 pa
Land Size: 696 sqm
Rental Potential: $730 pw
IDENTIFICATION REQUIRED FOR ENTRY TO ALL OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 696 m²
- 2 Garage