16B Portside Crescent, Port Macquarie NSW 2444
OWNER WANTING THIS SOLD, SUBMIT YOUR INTEREST
Secure your piece of the last canal development anywhere in NSW. They are not making any more land in this highly desirable location. These homes will continue to have strong on going demand into the future with long term capital growth assured. Combined with a wonderful lifestyle, continued growth and so close to all amenities, this is a win-win opportunity.
With expansive water views, this prestigious split level residence offers abundant accommodation with bedrooms and living areas over 2 levels allowing scope for dual living or perfect to have space allocated for families and friends. Or just enjoy the whole home to yourself, the options are vast. With its own jetty, boat ramp and under home boat shed, it is the complete waterfront lifestyle abode.
With supply of these quality waterfront homes being so scarce, don't delay in securing your piece
of prime real estate. Call Shannon Wood for more information.
* Five bedrooms and three bathrooms
* Two living areas on each level
* Main kitchen on ground level and wet bar with facilities on first floor
* Two huge outdoor entertaining spaces on each level with lovely grassed area, room for a pool
* Waterfront facilities include pontoon jetty, private boat ramp and boat shed
* Surrounded by multi million dollar residences
Council Rates: $3,940 pa
Land Size: 504.8 sqm
Rental Potential: $980 pw
IDENTIFICATION REQUIRED FOR ENTRY TO ALL OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 504.80 m²