2/14 Oxley Crescent, Port Macquarie NSW 2444
Stylish Townhouse With Exceptional Garden, Walk To The Beach, CBD
Amazing location, just a few minutes walk from the coastal walk taking you to some of Port Macquarie's most picturesque beaches including, patrolled Flynns Beach, Town Beach & Oxley Beach.
You'll appreciate the close proximity to local eateries, neighbourhood shops, and public transport.
Boasting a sunny northerly aspect, the interior space is light-filled, and features open-plan living and a modern kitchen with stone bench tops and lots of storage. The polished hardwood floors are a feature of this home.
The Downstairs area includes a shower, toilet, and laundry. Enjoy the convenience of the single garage with internal access. Upstairs has 3 generous sized bedrooms all with built-in robes. The modern main bathroom includes a shower, tub, and separate toilet.
A highlight of the home is the beautiful back garden with a sunny northerly aspect. The garden is functional, fenced, and private. An outdoor haven, ideal for gardening, pets, and children.
Perfect for downsizers, first-time homebuyers, or as an investment opportunity. It's all about convenience in this functional townhouse, positioned within a complex of 6 with approximately 200 sqm of entitlement.
* Brick construction in a quiet cul-de-sac
* Popular Flynns Beach with shops and eateries nearby
* Modernised kitchen with stone bench tops and light-filled open-plan living
* Internal access to single lock-up garage
* Second bathroom downstairs off of the main living area
* Stunning polished timber floorboards
* Fabulous fenced yard with a beautiful garden
IDENTIFICATION REQUIRED FOR ENTRY TO ALL OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,738 m²