2 Locksley Place, Port Macquarie NSW 2444
COMFORTABLE & CONVENIENT LIVING
Located in a peaceful neighbourhood, 2 Locksley Place is a delightful Torrens Title property that is ideal for first home buyers or those looking to downsize. As you step inside this lovely home, you'll be greeted by a warm and inviting atmosphere. The interior is spacious and filled with natural light making it feel even more welcoming.
A well appointed kitchen featuring stone bench tops and stone splash backs with the dining room adjoining to kitchen providing the perfect setting for meals with family & friends. Three good size bedrooms with built in robes and the master bedroom having 2 way access to bathroom, as well as additional toilet in laundry.
Outside, the property is just as impressive! The back courtyard is fully fenced and features a covered outdoor area, great for enjoying a peaceful morning coffee. This wonderful property offers comfortable and convenient living in a desirable location, close to shopping centre, university, hospital and schools.
* Three bedroom home, ideal for first home buyers & downsizers
* Spacious interiors with plenty of natural light throughout
* Well appointed kitchen with adjoining dining room
* Fully fenced private courtyard with covered area
* Beautifully manicured gardens
* Close to shopping centre, university, hospital, schools & CBD
Council Rates: $2,550 pa
Land Size: 386 sqm
Rental Potential: $540 pw
IDENTIFICATION REQUIRED FOR ENTRY TO ALL OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 386 m²
- 2 Garage