22 Calwalla Crescent, Port Macquarie NSW 2444
Charming Shelly Beach Home
Where country meets the coast. This charming Tudor style four bedroom family home oozes character and personality and is positioned on a huge 1005m2 block that backs onto a rainforest reserve providing a private tranquil outlook. Split over three levels, this home features four well sized bedrooms, each with built in wardrobes, two bathrooms, ceiling fans and plenty of natural light thanks to the large windows. The master bedroom retreat enjoys a loft style retreat, with a walk in wardrobe, ensuite as well as separate room that would make a perfect second wardrobe or home office space.
All aspects of this favoured Shelly Beach location and home feature characteristics that are hard to find these days, with large beachside land, privacy, reserve outlook and polished hardwood floorboards. The kitchen is highly practical with lots of bench space, walk in pantry and flows out to the alfresco veranda area. This spacious entertaining area overlooks the huge backyard and beautiful in ground swimming pool that is surrounded by immaculate landscaping. It's easy to imagine a life living here!
Walk to Shelly Beach in less than 10 minutes, or enjoy nearby Sea Acres National Park, Tacking Point Lighthouse and the pure enjoyment and convenience of living on the eastern side of beautiful Port Macquarie. For the growing family the home is also zoned for Hastings Public School.
* Charming Tudor style four bedroom home over three levels
* Two indoor living areas and picturesque outdoor alfresco veranda
* In ground pool with beautiful hedged landscaping, a pleasure to enjoy
* Polished hardwood floors, two bathrooms and lots of storage cupboards
* Air conditioned and ceiling fans for all year round comfort
* Lock up garage, separate workshop, storage and utility area on lower level
* Highly sought after Shelly Beach location with tranquility and privacy
* Zoned for Hastings Public School, a real bonus for the families
* Nothing to spend just ready to enjoy, so don't delay
Council Rates: $2,800 pa
Land Size: 1,005 sqm
IDENTIFICATION MAY BE REQUIRED FOR ENTRY TO ALL OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,005 m²