23 Robin Drive, Port Macquarie NSW 2444
LIGHT-FILLED AND LEVEL FAMILY HOME
A north to rear aspect, lovely covered back entertaining area & polished timber flooring make this charming three bedroom property a place you will want to call home. It is set on a peaceful street with a cul-de-sac, and the easy care back yard is perfect for kids and pets.
The heart of this home is the light filled kitchen, which overlooks the back deck and back yard. It has a separate dining area on one side, and spacious living area on the other that opens onto the the deck overlooking the yard. The bedrooms are all generous sized with fans and built-ins. The master suite is set apart, with an ensuite and a walk-in robe.
The home also has a large laundry, and a double garage. This charming home is a four minute drive to Lake Innes shopping village, medical and education precinct, and less than 10 minutes to the CBD and beaches.
* Kitchen with gas cooking and dishwasher
* Reverse cycle air conditioning
* Polished wooden floorboards throughout living, kitchen & dining
* Garden shed and lots of storage
* Easy care, private back yard, northerly aspect
* Excellent location in peaceful Sherwood Estate
* Perfectly positioned for lifestyle or investment
Council Rates: $2,770 pa
Land Size: 681.1 sqm
Rental Potential: $560 pw
IDENTIFICATION REQUIRED FOR ENTRY TO ALL OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 681.10 m²
- 2 Garage