3/5 Denham Street, Port Macquarie NSW 2444
IDEAL LOCATION, LEVEL LIVING
Neat and tidy and perfectly positioned in a quiet block of only 3, this two bedroom unit is perfect for downsizers, investors and first home buyers and offers comfort and style in a close to town location.
Light and bright interiors offer open plan living with reverse cycle air conditioning and ceiling fan for year round comfort, and the contemporary kitchen with electric cooking appliances is complete with an abundance of storage. Both bedrooms feature built in robes and ceiling fans, and the bathroom is modern and filled with natural light. There is a convenient internal laundry that flows out to the low maintenance rear courtyard with shade sail, as well as a single lock up garage with internal access. There is also grass at the rear of the property, ideal for children and pets to play, with convenient side access to the property.
Enjoy the short walk to Settlement City and the marina, as well as Westport Park and Settlers Inn. Also close to schools, sporting fields, medical and only a 5 minute drive to CBD.
* Neat and tidy unit in quiet block of only 3
* Light and bright interiors, contemporary kitchen
* Two bedrooms, both with built in robes and ceiling fans
* Rear courtyard with shade sail, convenient side access
* Internal laundry, single lock up garage
* Short walk to Settlement City, marina, schools, parks & 5 minute drive to CBD
Council Rates: $2,300 pa
Strata Fees: $1,000 pq
Rental Appraisal: $390 pw
IDENTIFICATION REQUIRED FOR ENTRY TO ALL OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces