3/76 Gore Street, Port Macquarie NSW 2444
Downsize Without Compromise
Experience the epitome of modern living with this beautifully updated villa. Situated just moments away from the heart of town, this property offers both convenience and style.
Step inside to discover the inviting light-filled open-plan living area, adjacent modern kitchen, and new bathroom, all complemented by the comfort of two air conditioners and ceiling fans. Enjoy energy savings with solar hot water, while the paved courtyard to the rear and the sunny front yard with a northerly aspect provides outdoor relaxation.
Practical features include roof access via a garage pull-down ladder, a wind-out awning for shade, and a surge guard for power protection. With only three units in the block, relish the spaciousness of the open-plan layout. Don't miss this opportunity, perfectly located near shops and the town for effortless everyday living.
* Nicely renovated villa close to town
* Updated bathroom and kitchen, 2 x air conditioners, fans
* Solar hot water, paved courtyard, and lawn in the front yard
* Access to the roof with pull-down ladder in the garage, wind out awning
* Surge guard for power, block of only 3, large open-plan living
* Close to shops, and a town with level walking, a must see
Council Rates: $2,350 pa
Strata Fees: $784 pq
Rental Potential: $470 pw
IDENTIFICATION MAY BE REQUIRED FOR ENTRY TO ALL OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Reverse Cycle Aircon
- Fully Fenced