33 Whistler Drive, Port Macquarie NSW 2444
A Family Favourite
Set on an expansive 689 sqm parcel in the Innes Lake estate, this quality and functional single-level home is immaculate throughout. The home's interior shows off an effortless indoor-outdoor flow, providing a superb environment for family living & entertaining.
At the heart of the home is an open plan kitchen with stone bench tops, a gas cooktop, stainless steel oven & large pantry which is easily accessible from the light-filled dining space & enclosed alfresco overlooking a fantastic rear yard. With multiple living areas, a theatre room, and additional study, followed by seamless high ceilings throughout, this home has everything to offer.
Ample room for a growing family or those wanting to spend their days in spacious comfort. The home has plenty of storage space with a double garage as well as an under-house workshop. Close to schools, parks, shopping centres & transport. This truly is a home of great comfort, convenience & entertainment flexibility. The property photos do not do justice to the tranquil & enviable lifestyle this home has to offer.
- Single-level living with high ceilings & modern touches throughout
- 4 bedroom brick home with double garage and side access
- Large master suite bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Complete with crime-safe screens, open plan living & dining with a large fireplace
- Theatre room with additional 110-inch projector screen & surround sound system
- Light-filled home with a ducted two-zone reverse cycle air conditioning system & ceiling fans throughout
- Extensive enclosed alfresco overlooking a spacious rear yard
- Family-friendly neighbourhood with a close walkway to schools, shops & eateries
- Desirable location close to Lake Innes Shopping Centre
Council Rates: $2,900 pa
Land Size: 689 sqm
IDENTIFICATION MAY BE REQUIRED FOR ENTRY TO ALL OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 689 m²
- 2 Garage