39 The Point Drive, Port Macquarie NSW 2444
Elevated Home with Greenery Outlook
Set on an elevated corner block this 3-bedroom brick family home is located on a landscaped block & offers a greenery district outlook. Featuring a large open plan living full of natural light, a covered entertaining alfresco space & a double garage with extra storage space, this property has a family-friendly floorplan including air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout. With its low-maintenance yard & gardens it is the perfect first home or great investment property.
The functional kitchen & dining area adjacent to the living area offering plenty of space for family meals and you also have the option of enjoying time together on the under-covered alfresco overlooking your stunning maintained gardens. All 3 bedrooms are fitted with plush carpet and built-in wardrobes with the master including an additional ensuite.
In a desirable family-friendly neighborhood with plenty of natural beauty including untouched bushland all within 6km from the central business district and beaches. This property has everything to offer.
- 3-bedroom brick home on an elevated-level corner block
- Master including large ensuite & built-in wardrobe
- Spacious open-plan living area boasting natural light
- Functional kitchen & dining area overlooking covered alfresco
- Low-maintenance and easy-care gardens
- Internal laundry, additional storage space
- Double garage with internal access and remote door
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Close proximity to schools, walking tracks, shops, medical precincts & short drive to CBD
IDENTIFICATION MAY BE REQUIRED FOR ENTRY TO ALL OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 435 m²
- 2 Garage