39 Wyandra Crescent, Port Macquarie NSW 2444
LEVEL AND LOVELY, POPULAR WALK TO CBD LOCATION
This refreshed three bedroom home is level and lovely. The location & lifestyle is ideal here. You are walking distance to the CBD, Breakwall and Town Beach. In close proximity to the private hospital and specialist medical practices. Bellangry Park is a short stroll, and an entrance to Kooloonbung Creek Nature Reserve is just down the road. Public transport to schools, nearby beaches and CBD is easily accessible.
Its refreshed interiors are light and bright. It features updated vinyl plank flooring, carpet, paint and window coverings. There are two spacious living areas, as well as a separate dining area. The bedrooms are all generously sized with ceiling fans. A convenient single car garage has internal access and automatic door.
The level backyard has plenty of space for play or relaxation and is complete with a garden shed. It is private and tranquil thanks to the reserve to the rear. The property also has the potential to be a medical practice (STCA).
* Refreshed three bedroom property in ideal location
* Two spacious living areas, as well as separate dining area
* Updated vinyl plank flooring, carpet, paint and window coverings
* Level backyard with plenty of green space, garden shed
* Single car garage with internal access & automatic door
* Reserve at rear, walking distance to CBD, Breakwall & Town Beach
Council Rates: $2,800 pa
Land Size: 662 sqm
Rental Potential: $540 pw
IDENTIFICATION REQUIRED FOR ENTRY TO ALL OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 662 m²