4/10 Anne Street, Port Macquarie NSW 2444
MODERN TOWNHOUSE, MINUTES FROM CBD & BEACHES
Enjoying a sunny northerly aspect with multiple living areas to enjoy, this spacious two storey townhouse is located at the rear of a block of only 4 units, close to town and beaches.
The lower floor features a gourmet kitchen with stone bench tops and abundance of storage, as well as a combined dining and lounge area that flows nicely out to the rear sunny courtyard. All bedrooms are located on the second level and include built in robes and ceiling fans, while the master bedroom includes a walk in robe and stylish ensuite. There is also a second living area with plenty of natural light and balcony.
There is plenty of storage to utilise throughout which is a real bonus, and the double garage with internal access includes an internal laundry with additional toilet. Located on a quiet street within walking distance to CBD, beaches, medical precinct, parks and local convenience store.
* Two storey townhouse with multiple living areas
* Gourmet kitchen with stone bench tops and plenty of storage
* All bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans
* Master bedroom generously sized with ensuite & walk in robe
* Storage throughout
* Double garage with internal access
* Internal laundry with additional toilet
Council Rates: $2,192 pa
Strata Fees: $790 pq
Rent Potential: $550 pw
IDENTIFICATION REQUIRED FOR ENTRY TO ALL OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage