4/102 Bridge Street, Port Macquarie NSW 2444
Two Bedroom Unit in Superb Premier Location
This charming second floor unit is located amongst the vibrancy and exclusivity that defines Port Macquarie and offers a fantastic opportunity for first home buyers, downsizers, or investors alike looking for a prime location.
Boasting 89sqm of internal floor area, the unit is spacious and has a well-designed floor plan that offers a comfortable and low maintenance lifestyle.
The open plan living leads onto a north facing large balcony, perfect for relaxing or enjoying a morning coffee. The property comprises of two bedrooms with the master having built in wardrobes and large windows for the natural breeze. The bathroom is tastefully appointed and features a separate toilet and internal laundry. The unit also features a single lock up garage with an additional storage cage.
Be spoilt by having everything at your fingertips- local nature strips, creeks and walking paths right next to the building. Only minutes from the CBD, local pristine beaches, shopping centres and medical precincts. Do not miss your perfect opportunity to secure a property like this in a desirable location.
- Two-bedroom second floor unit in north east corner
- Open plan living & dining following to north facing balcony
- Spacious kitchen with plenty of bench & cupboard space
- Separate toilet to main bathroom & large internal laundry
- Single lock up garage with additional storage cage
- Situated in desirable location to CBD, pristine beaches, shops & medical precincts
- Ideal for first home buyers, investors or downsizers alike
Council Rates: $2,200 pa
Strata Rates: $800 pq
Internal Size: 89 sqm
Property Age: 41 years
IDENTIFICATION MAY BE REQUIRED FOR ENTRY TO ALL OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces