40/1 Waugh Street, Port Macquarie NSW 2444
No Need to Compromise on Lifestyle!
Discover the epitome of convenience and comfort in this two-bedroom haven strategically located in the hub of Port Macquarie's CBD.
The home comes fully furnished with stylish touches throughout to make the move this summer easy and ready to start your coastal lifestyle! Located on the top floor of this security building including personal intercom and underground garage parking.
With a seamless open plan living & dining transition out to the large private balcony, this home is sure to be a comfortable retreat. Including a functional & spacious kitchen with large windows for natural light. The design of the apartment not only maximizes space but also captures the essence of contemporary living, providing a perfect blend of urban living & tranquility.
Maximizing your convenience of the essential amenities, local parks, school, and public transport, you have everything you need to make daily life a breeze. Ideal for first home buyers, savvy investors or those seeking to downsize without having to compromise on lifestyle.
- Fully furnished two-bedroom apartment in the heart of CBD- Top floor of a security building with underground parking
- Two well sized bedrooms, complete main bathroom including bath
- Open plan living & dining with seamless transition to private balcony
- Functional kitchen with oven, cooktop, dishwasher & fridge
- Internal laundry facilities, air conditioning, lift access, swimming pool
- Easy walk to town centre, schools, medical precincts, public transport
- Ideal for savvy investor, first home buyer or downsizers alike
Council Rates: $1,900 pa
Strata Rates: $1,875 pq
Rental Appraisal: $500 - $525 pw
Internal Size: 82 sqm
IDENTIFICATION MAY BE REQUIRED FOR ENTRY TO ALL OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces