44 Boronia Street, PORT MACQUARIE NSW 2444
OPPORTUNITY TO ENTER THE MARKET
Offering generous living areas, three bedrooms and plenty of green space, this is an exceptional opportunity for first home buyers & investors! Located close to schools, preschools, TAFE and parks, and an easy walk or short drive to the CBD. With plenty of natural light throughout, the main living area of the home is ideal for the whole family with the added bonus of split system air conditioning. The living space flows nicely through to the galley kitchen with cupboard storage throughout and separate dining area.
Located adjacent to the main living areas of the home, all bedrooms are well sized with the main bedroom fitted with a ceiling fan and two of the three bedrooms featuring built in robes. The main bathroom includes a shower recess, vanity basin and bathtub, with the toilet located separately.
The rear deck would be ideal for enjoying the morning sun, and looks over the large and landscaped backyard that children and pets are sure to enjoy. There are also two large garden sheds, ideal for storage.
* Generous living area with plenty of natural light throughout, air conditioning
* Galley kitchen with cupboard space throughout, separate dining area
* Three bedrooms, two with built in robes and main with ceiling fan
* Main bathroom is spacious with convenient separate toilet
* Large landscaped rear yard with two garden sheds for storage
* Close to schools, preschools, TAFE, parks and CBD
* Off street parking for boat, trailer or caravan
Council Rates: $2,750 pa
Land Size: 640 sqm
Rental Potential: $530 pw
IDENTIFICATION REQUIRED FOR ENTRY TO ALL OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 640 m²