5 Rivergum Drive, Port Macquarie NSW 2444
Single Level Living Family Home With Side Access
This lovely family home is situated in the desirable Innes Peninsula precinct, offering a peaceful and convenient lifestyle. With four bedrooms and a family-friendly atmosphere, this property is perfect for those looking for a comfortable and spacious home.
The house features spacious, light-filled interiors with separate formal and casual living areas, perfect for entertaining guests or spending quality time with family. The bedrooms are well-sized and provide ample space for everyone in the family. The property also boasts a large backyard, which flows to the rear undercover entertaining area, ideal for children to play or for hosting outdoor gatherings.
Located walking to all amenities including shopping village, restaurants, Charles Sturt University, St Columba Anglican School and recreational facilities. Making this property a must to inspect.
• Four-bedroom spacious family home, side access
• Open plan living & dining with separate family room
• Spacious kitchen with plenty of bench & cupboard space
• Air conditioning, modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances
• Double garage, living areas flowing to covered outdoor entertaining area
• Situated in a desirable location close to parks, shops and transport
• Ensuite off master bedroom with full master bathroom including shower and bath.
Council Rates: $2,900 pa
Internal Size: 457sqm
Property Age: 18 years
Property Type: House
IDENTIFICATION MAY BE REQUIRED FOR ENTRY TO ALL OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 457 m²
- 2 Garage