6/7 Cypress Avenue, Port Macquarie NSW 2444
Central Location, Stroll To The Beach!
Nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac and central to town, this two-bedroom townhouse is ideal for first-home buyers and investors! The home features a large open-plan living area that opens out to a north-facing deck, perfect for happy hour! The kitchen is modern with plenty of bench space & storage throughout and two generous bedrooms are complete with built-ins and ceiling fans. There is also a good-sized bathroom with a separate toilet.
Outdoors, there is an easily maintained courtyard and deck that is ideal for entertaining. The home also enjoys an internal laundry, a single lock-up garage, and storage throughout. Just 5 minutes to CBD and a short stroll to Flynns Beach and nearby restaurants and cafes.
* Quiet cul-de-sac location close to CBD and beaches
* Large open living space opens out to a north-facing deck
* Modern kitchen with plenty of storage throughout
* Two generous bedrooms, both with built-ins and ceiling fans
* Easily maintained rear courtyard with deck
* Internal laundry, single lock-up garage
Council Rates: $2,332 pa*
Strata Fees: $650 pq*
IDENTIFICATION MAY BE REQUIRED FOR ENTRY TO ALL OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Built In Robes