6/89-91 Hill Street, Port Macquarie NSW 2444
CHARACTER FILLED HOME IN HEART OF PORT MACQUARIE
Conveniently located close to beaches and the CBD is this charming three bedroom home full of character with high ceilings and timber floors. The spacious living area is filled with natural light and features double glass sliding doors that lead out to the front verandah, the perfect spot to enjoy your morning cuppa.
The well thought out floor plan means all living areas flow nicely and provide separation to the bedrooms which are all located in their own wing. The main bedroom is generously sized with natural light filtering through, and two other well sized bedrooms include built in robes.
The rear yard is low maintenance, and the single garage with drive through access is convenient. Short walk to local beaches and CBD and close to Hill Street convenience store. Also close to swimming pool, library, Koala Hospital & Hastings Secondary College.
* Character filled three bedroom home
* High ceilings, timber flooring in living areas, plenty of natural light
* Spacious main living area with double glass sliding doors out to verandah
* Low maintenance rear yard
* Single garage with drive through access
* Close to CBD, beaches, shops, swimming pool, library & schools
Council Rates: $2,280 pa
Strata Fees: $634 pq
Rental Potential: $520 pw
IDENTIFICATION REQUIRED FOR ENTRY TO ALL OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces