7/172 Gordon Street, Port Macquarie NSW 2444
BRIGHT & AIRY CONTEMPORARY APARTMENT CLOSE TO CBD
This modern third floor apartment presents a fantastic opportunity for first home buyers and investors, located within walking distance to town & waterways and complete with a balcony with views out to Port Macquarie's pristine coastline & CBD.
The functional design comprises a relaxed open plan design living area with views to the west, an modernised kitchen with tonnes of storage throughout, dishwasher, full sized pantry and stone countertops, and a separate dining area. The apartment features two good sized bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans as well as a bathroom with shower. Additional features include reverse cycle air conditioning and laminate timber look flooring to the main living areas.
Located in a quiet complex and with the added bonus of a single lock up garage and internal laundry. Just a short walk to CBD, shopping centre, medical centre and an abundance of cafes.
* Modern third floor apartment with two bedrooms, both with built in robes & ceiling fans
* Open plan living, modernised kitchen & separate dining
* Views from balcony to the east of pristine CBD & coastline
* Single lock up garage, internal laundry
* Laminate timber look flooring & reverse cycle air conditioning to living areas
* Ideal for first home buyers and investors
* Great location close to town, walk to CBD, shopping centre & cafes
Council Rates: $2,100 pa
Strata Fees: $771 pq
Rental Potential: $390 pw
IDENTIFICATION REQUIRED FOR ENTRY TO ALL OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces