8/44 Table Street, Port Macquarie NSW 2444
Convenience & Ease of Low Maintenance Living
When convenience and ease of living are key, you cannot go past this villa. Tucked away in a quiet locale, this villa has the potential to be a stylish home offering a superb lifestyle position, brimming with natural light and neutral tones. This property is well presented with two bedrooms, an open living & kitchen, a separate bathroom & toilet, laundry, and a generous high-ceiling lock-up garage.
With two well-sized bedrooms, a spacious living area, and a functional kitchen, this home is great for first-home buyers, downsizers, or investors alike. Entertaining is covered with your own private courtyard and a short distance walk to Kooloonbung Creek, local shops, eateries, medical precincts & schools.
The convenience and location of this property are hard to beat making “leaving your car at home” a reality. This is a rare opportunity to secure something so close to the centre of town.
- One of eight villas tucked away in the quiet complex
- Spacious open living, dining & kitchen with an abundance of natural light
- Well sized bedrooms with built-in robes & ceiling fans for comfort all year round
- Separate bathroom & toilet, internal laundry, high ceiling garage
- Private fenced courtyard for entertaining guests
- Low maintenance and easy care gardens
- Superb lifestyle position close to town, shops, eateries, medical precincts & schools
- Ideal for first-home buyers, downsizers & investors
- Garage access via Delaforce Lane
IDENTIFICATION MAY BE REQUIRED FOR ENTRY TO OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces