8 Paris Lane, PORT MACQUARIE NSW 2444
QUALITY HOME IN SOUGHT AFTER ASCOT PARK ESTATE
Situated on a 758.9sqm block on the high side of the street, this near new home in leafy Ascot Park Estate is sure to impress with spacious light filled interiors and a neutral colour scheme throughout. The chefs kitchen is ideal for budding chefs and bakers, featuring a huge island with abundance of bench space, Westinghouse appliances, gas cooktop, stone benches and a butlers pantry to store all the gadgets.
Family living is made easy with the generously sized open plan living design that extends out to the covered outdoor entertaining, complete with blinds and ceiling fan for year round comfort. The backyard design has been well thought out, taking advantage of the sunny north to rear aspect with plenty of green space for children and pets to enjoy as well as an outdoor playground ensuring hours of fun. There is also an elevated cosy media room with a stunning leafy outlook, the perfect spot to sit back and relax whilst enjoying the latest movies. All bedrooms are well sized with built in robes and ceiling fans, with the master enjoying a stylish ensuite and walk in robe.
There is plenty of storage throughout as well as a shed in the backyard to store all the tools, and storage under the house. Just a short drive to shops, schools, university campus, hospital & only 10 minutes to CBD. An easy walk to adventure playgrounds that children will enjoy for hours with nearby walking tracks and reserves, and a koala corridor across the road means you'll always have a leafy outlook.
* Spacious light filled interiors throughout
* Chefs kitchen with Westinghouse appliances, stone bench tops & butlers pantry
* Elevated cosy media room with stunning leafy outlook
* Covered entertaining with blinds & ceiling fans for year round comfort
* Well designed backyard with children's playground and grass for kids & pets
* Reverse cycle air conditioning to living areas, ceiling fans throughout
* Koala corridor across the road ensures leafy outlook for years to come
* Close to shops, schools, university campus, hospital & only 10 minutes to CBD
Council Rates: $3,000 pa
Land Size: 758.9 sqm
Rental Potential: $730 pw
IDENTIFICATION REQUIRED FOR ENTRY TO ALL OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 758.90 m²
- 2 Garage