9 Elparra Close, Port Macquarie NSW 2444
Perfect First Home or Investment in Lighthouse
Just a two-minute drive to prestigious Lighthouse Beach, this tightly held home presents an incredible opportunity and is ready for the next family to enjoy the lifestyle it offers. With generous living areas and three bedrooms, there is plenty to appreciate throughout. There is also plenty of scopes to update, extend or improve what is a solid family home (STCA).
The main living area is inviting with beautiful windows that allow for natural light to flow through, extending through to the kitchen and dining area leading out to the large covered entertaining area and grassy rear yard. The master bedroom is of good size with a built-in robe and the smaller bedrooms one also features a built-in robe.
The manicured gardens have been well maintained in both the front and rear yards, and children and pets will have hours of fun with plenty of green space to run around. There is plenty of storage with a garden shed as well as extra space for storage or a workbench in the garage.
Walk to the golden sands of Lighthouse Beach and Tacking Point Lighthouse, or visit one of the high-rated cafes within the precinct. Also close to the shopping village, tavern, two golf clubs, Tacking Point School & only 10 minutes to CBD.
* Incredible Lighthouse Beach location with plenty of opportunity
* Sun-drenched living room with indoor-outdoor spaces
* Two split-system air-conditioners
* Three bedrooms, generous main bedroom with built-in robe
* Perfect for the first home buyer or investor
* Walk to Lighthouse Beach & Tacking Point Lighthouse
* Close to Tacking Point School, shops, tavern, two golf clubs, 10 minutes to CBD
Council Rates: $2,700 pa*
Land Size: 711 sqm
Rental Potential: $550 pw*
IDENTIFICATION REQUIRED FOR ENTRY TO ALL OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 711 m²
- Floor Area is 103 m²
- 2 Garage